Monday, August 18, 2008

Sandy toes & salty Kisses

I have finally taken the plunge and created a blog. I actually wanted to use the above
name sandy toes & salty kisses. Because at the beach that's what its all about - walking the beach and kissing the one you love! When someone mentions the word vacation that's what comes to my mind. But of course it was already taken. Sooo my loved one helped me come up with the name tootsies in the sand. I think it is really going to grow on me. Wish me luck with this new adventure. I feel it will be a great way to express myself.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! Beware that it can become addicting! (PS....I love the beach also.....whomever gets stinkin' rich first will build a house on the beach that we can ALL stay at!)

Melanie and Will said...

Yay!! Welcome welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!!!! Hope you enjoy it!!! and cute title!!!