Saturday, August 23, 2008

Kauai or Bust








Tomorrow morning Bob & I leave for Kauai. We are both so excited for a little relaxation time and sun. We plan on doing lots of hikes and enjoying all the different areas of Kauai - waterfalls, beach, mountains. I look at pictures and its hard to image the beauty. It will be a great time for contemplating, regrouping and filling our vessels with gratitude for Heavenly Fathers creations. They have lots of farmers markets so I plan on hitting lots of those and indulge in lots of tropical fruit. My mouth waters when I think about the fresh pineapple.
This is my journal for Kauai. When I saw it at Target I had to grab it. Just a simple composition book but so perky. When you look at it you just want to pick it up and start writing. So I am having her pose for you front and back.
We'll miss everyone while we are gone - Bob and I are so grateful we got to see and talk to all our sweet cheeks (family) before we left. ALOHA and we love you!




2 comments:

TZ Crew said...

Have a wonderful and relaxing time! See ya when you get back! Enjoy the scenery and take lots of pics!

Email: said...

I just found your blog! I hope yall have a wonderful vacation. I will be anxious to see any pictures you post from Kauai!