Friday, August 22, 2008

Happy Birthday to the one I Love!!

Born August 22nd 1949 - Robert Tate Scanlan Happy 59th Birthday!!!
I had to share this adorable baby picture of Bob. He was just the cutest baby ever. Then I had to show him sitting with his older brother Volney. He's all dressed up in his little jacket and shorts. What's not to love!


Tonight Bob and I are going to hook up and go out and celebrate with a birthday dinner. We are going to have a family party next week so I didn't bake him a birthday dessert. Sooo after dinner we are going to come home and enjoy some "BLISS". I'm thinking blissfull ice cream bars from Trader Joes!! He is going to love them with all that very dark chocolate and rich ice cream. I had to pretest them on the way home from Trader Joes to make sure Bob would like them and they past the test. I think I love the box as much as the bars.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Are you sure there are shorts on under that jacket?!?! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Pa Scanlan! We love you! Did he like the Bliss Bars???

TZ Crew said...

Happy bday dad! Cute post Mom...those bars look to die for!