Monday, March 9, 2009

SPRING HAS SPRUNG AT THE SCANLANS

I was just thinking today what a blessed spring we have had at the Scanlan home. I look at sweet Lucy's face and it makes me feel warm all over with love for her. Lucy was born on February 7th and weighed 6lbs 9oz. We are sooo excited to finally have her here with us.
We also had another arrival. A humming bird made a nest in our tree out back and had 2 baby birds. I love humming birds and to have one actually make a nest and have baby birds just made my spring. See!! we have spring in Arizona
Quinn celebrated his 2nd birthday with the most delicious cupcakes I had ever had made by his Aunt Shannon. He was memorized by the candles when they where lit.
See I told you they where the best cupcakes ever!
Anna's kiddos turned 7 on February 16th but I didn't get very good pictures so check out Anna's blog for those.
Ok so we had the landscapers come and they found a nest of bunnies in our backyard under a big plant that they had trimmed back. Sooo we had to share that moment with the grandkids.
Aren't they the cutest thing ever! These would make perfect Easter pictures- Gabriel holding his bunny.
Gavin holding the bunny and hoping he wouldn't hop away!
Isa in love with the bunnies and begging to take one home!
Spring is time at the park with a picnic lunch. Bailey not wanting to look at the camera. Don't let that fool you she is a tornado in disguise. She is not afraid to do anything!
Ellie and Quinn chilling on the playground - enjoying a little bit of shade.
Addie feeding the birds with Uncle Jason and Quinn trying to decide if he should feed the birds or jump in. So far I think it has been a great spring and we look forward to spending & having more adventures as a family.
There where more birthdays in February but I didn't have pictures to put on the blog. One was Emily's (she was in the hospital waiting to have Lucy) and Julien our grandson who lives in Oregon. March 6th was sweet Jessica's 1st birthday xxoo. Hopefully I won't take so long to blog again.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Mom. This was a great post. It's nice to see you are blogging again. Love you, Jason

TZ Crew said...

I love your post of the "spring" happenings at the Scanlans! It was neat to see all the pictures of the kiddos and of your animal friends! Love you, T

Emily said...

I didn't realize the baby bunnies were right in your bushes! How fun for the kids to see and hold! This was a great post. made me feel full fo hope and happiness. Love you! XOXO

Email: said...

I was wondering where you have been. I am glad to see all the fun things happening in the Scanlan household. Have a happy spring! Tammy