Sunday, March 15, 2009

OSTRICH FESTIVAL

Saturday morning we packed up and went to the Ostrich Festival with Zack, Kami and the kiddos. It was exciting for Addie to see an Ostrich in real life instead of in a storybook! They are quite the strange creature.
You always need to do one of these poses. The girls smiled as best they could but the sun was right in their eyes. Ellie loved the petting zoo. Every time she saw an animal she would go crazy to the point of even trying to get in the cage - oh and by the way she has the strongest grip I have ever seen so good luck Grandpa getting her down!




The sea lion show was really good. I thought it was as good as any I had seen in San Diego.
Bailey stayed safe in grandpa's arms. She wasn't so sure about the animals. She loves them but only from a distance.
Sorry the picture is pink. I think it might be the canopy they are under. I thought this was a sweet pic of father and son.
Ok so here is a crazy looking Lama. It looks like an enormous poodle to me due to the haircut!
Addie enjoying a pony ride with grandpa. Zack and Kami didn't think she would do it but I guess grandpa has the touch.
We finally had to stop for lunch and guess what I wanted - CURLY FRIES - don't worry Bob and I shared them. They where really good grease and all.
Last but not least Addie on the elephant ride with her daddy. It was a fun time had for all and we even finished our adventure in time for everyone to head home for a nap.

No comments: