Friday, October 31, 2008

Oregon Pics At Last

Sorry it took so long to post our pictures of Oregon. It's just been crazy in the Scanlan household since we got home. We had such a great time with Rachel, Brendon and the kiddos. I love this pic of their family so I had to post it first!!
Lauren's B-day (turning 8) posing with the four generations of cute girls
Family gathering at Rachel's with my brother John and his wife Linda and Grandma
This is their whole family (they are such fun!) Grandma & of course Bob and I

Lauren & her daddy on her day of Baptism
Grandpa & Grandma with Lauren at her Baptism (a very spiritual & emotional day)

The whole gang after Lauren's Baptism ~~ we make quite a good looking group
Grandma Brown (my mom) and Rachel enjoying a moment in the beautiful outdoors of Oregon
The guys have a photo moment
The girls had to get into it too!!
I love this one~~ to me this looks like a children's modeling picture especially JulienOne of Oregon's beautiful water falls
Tia & Zack doing the pose~~ they where at the Oregon adventure also and they are always such fun be be around


The whole fam took a tour of the Oregon Temple grounds~~talk about beautiful!!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I'm so glad you guys came! Come again sooooonnnnnn =)