Monday, October 6, 2008

Cool Weather and Sweet Grandbabies



I got to spend some time with Quinn this morning and he just loved playing out in the back yard. The weather has cooled off so he was able to play out there longer than usual . He had such a good time he didn't want to ever come in. I think his favorite thing was to play with the rocks and sit on the big rocks. It doesn't take much to make a little one happy. Thanks Quinn for coming and having some grandma time!
Being the weather has cooled off I better start thinking about doing a little bit of gardening in some pots. I have never done it that way before but life is an adventure so here goes. I'll keep you posted on that one.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Thanks for watching Quinn! I know he is a whole lot of boy to handle, but he sure loves his grandma! XOXO