Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Yeah Julien! Kindergarten 2008

Today was Juliens first day of kindergarten. It was a happy but sort of a sad day for me. Happy that he got to have the experience of school but sad that I couldn't be there to enjoy the moment with him along with his family. That's the disadvantage of having family living out of state. But I got to talk to him on the phone today and he had a great time. He really liked playing tether ball at recess and of course getting to take the bus to school and back. Julien is growing up too fast like all of our grandkids. I wish there was a way we could slow time a bit but no such luck. I posted a few pics of Julien in his younger days.
We love you Julien! Have lots of kindergarten adventures. Love you bunches xxoo Grandma & Grandpa. Look at you NOW !!!

No comments: