Monday, September 8, 2008

Kaley's Baptism

Kaley is my niece Jenny's daughter and she was baptized on Saturday. She looked and glowed like a little angel! What a great way to spend a saturday. After the baptism Jenny had a luncheon for those who attended. Grandpa and Grandma Cook where able to be there so I got to visit with my sister Lorraine and her husband Chester. They live in Los Lunas, New Mexico so we don't see each other often. It was fun to catch up. I have to say the brownies at the luncheon where to die for. I asked Jenny to email me the recipe so when I get it I will share. Awesome for those of us who have chocolate cravings.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Speaking of "brown"ies...there is some indian looking lady to the far right....Can someone say TAN?!?! Please pass on the brownie recipe as soon as possible. There are some serious chocolate cravings going on at this house!!!