Wednesday, May 12, 2010

MAYBE I DO HAVE A GREEN THUMB!!!

These are our tomato plants now...the plant on the left has over 26 tomatoes on it!! Don't ask me what I am going to do with all these tomatoes. I think it is going to have to be sharing and canning salsa. The plants are over three feet high and keep growing. If anyone else has any ideas of what to do with tomatoes let me know!

These are our summer squash plants and they are loaded also...these are Bob's favorite squash but if I have to feed him them every night it is not going to be!
Comparison pic.....see how much they have grown. Now all we have to worry about is the birds and the bunnies they are rampid in our backyard








1 comment:

Emily said...

Holy cow Mom! Your veggies are looking great! I'll take some tomoatoes off your hands if needs be. Don't forget its a great time of year for tomatoe/basil salad. Do tomatoe, basil, mozzarella cheese and a little EVOO. YUM!